Tuesday 16 February 2016

Basic Spanish lessons for English speakers

Among the many things I do, I also teach Spanish.
I decided to make a series of Spanish video lessons for English speakers. Being fluent at a native level in both languages, I know how to best explain things to English speakers, so that they can understand Spanish properly.


The first video was 20 minutes long, but I didn't know that Youtube only allows 15 minute videos for a basic account, so I had to break it up in two parts after I had already completed it.
The first part explains the alphabet and how to pronounce things. The second part goes into certain rules pertaining some of the letters in Spanish.


This is intended for absolute beginners in Spanish.

I will follow up with more lessons.

Here is part one 

Here's part two


No comments:

Post a Comment